Dr. Erin Esau, ND is currently accepting new patients.
Dr. Esau is a board certified Naturopathic Doctor and a member of the Manitoba Naturopathic Association. She accepts patients of all ages and with a wide variety of conditions.
These are some conditions that are commonly treated by Naturopathic Doctors:
- Digestive concerns (gas, bloating, IBS, IBD, SIBO, constipation, diarrhea etc)
- Skin issues (acne, eczema, psoriasis, herpes etc)
- Pain (low back pain, headaches, tight muscles etc)
- Colds/Flu or infection (ear infection, sore throat, cough etc)
- Autoimmune conditions (thyroid issues, multiple sclerosis etc)
- Chronic health concerns (diabetes, high blood pressure, weight loss etc)
- And much more
Dr. Erin Esau, ND does not treat cancer, male genital or prostate conditions or do IV therapies.
Dr. Esau earned her 4 year Doctor of Naturopathy degree at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine located in Toronto, Ontario after completing a Bachelor of Arts at the University of Manitoba.
How does Dr. Erin Esau, ND treat patients?
After a diagnosis is reached, Dr. Esau uses a wide variety of treatment methods. These include:
- Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Supplements
- Lifestyle counseling including dietary counseling
- Physical Medicine